Your FREE Consultation is waiting...
Schedule your first training session, and N.G. Fitness will provide you with an initial fitness
assessment consultation. FREE!
Regardless of your fitness history and interest level, I can establish a personal training program that's tailored to fit
your schedule, your budget and your commitment level. During your free consultation, I will create for you, your own personal Fitness Starter Profile (FSP).
Call or email me today and let's get started!
What is FSP?
FSP represents Fitness Starter Profile, a personal fitness assessment tool I designed to help you identify your initial fitness objectives.
Can you relate to any of the following situations?
Take this quiz below. Answer yes or no to each below.
1. You are a self-driven fitness enthusiast ready for the next intense, heart-pounding challenge! You are dedicated and structured with a defined workout regimen. You desire private personal coaching to optimize your body's ultimate fitness potential.
2. You work a full-time schedule that limits your free time to pursue an active athletic outlet. You get out and exercise when you can, usually a couple weekends a month.
3. You love the idea of combining fitness and nutrition as a holistic approach to personal wellness. You consider yourself athletic and eat a balanced diet. You desire refinement and a plan which can complement both interests.
4. You desire a structured environment to motivate you and keep you on track with your fitness progress.
5. The idea of personal fitness is a bit overwhelming. You want to feel safe and encouraged as you take the first step toward an exercise plan.
6. You used to be more active or athletic
but due to increasing responsibilities with your career, relationships or family you find you have little free time. Maybe you incurred a personal injury through exercise or other means or have experienced changes in your overall health and have had to modify your fitness goals, activities and/or ambitions. 7. You've had children and let's face it, parenting requires a lot of work - without a lot of "me" time. You miss your "me" time. You want to do something for yourself. You desire to get back in shape to
look and feel sexy again.
8. You are motivated to make a change in your life. You are ready to make fitness a priority in your life. You are ready to begin now.
If you answered yes to any of the above, you are ready to get moving. Let N.G. Fitness help start you on a personal fitness track targeted especially for you!